- Model NO.: QF
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Trademark: stong
- Origin: China
- Material: Wcb
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Operation: Lever or Gear
- Specification: 1/2"--6"
- HS Code: 8481804090
Split Body, Side Entry
Body: forging/casting material
Structure: two-pieces/three pieces
Anti-flyout structure of valve stem
Anti-leakage packing design
Top flange platform in line with ISO5211
material : ,A105, F304 ,F304L ,F316 ,F316L,LF1,LF2,LF3,LF9, F51,F53,F11,F22, ect.
Quality Assurance (QA):
Every step from procurement through production, welding, assembly, testing, and packaging is in accordance with quality programs and procedures (ASME Section III manual and ISO 9001 manual).
Quality Control (QC):
The QC is responsible for all aspects of quality, from receiving of material to control of machining, welding, nondestructive examination, assembly, pressure testing, cleaning, painting, and packaging.
Each valve is pressure tested in accordance with API 6D, API 598, or special customers' requirements as applicable.
(1) Double "D" stem head which ensures handle lever will always be mounted correctly, parallel to flow, indicating valve open and closed positions. (2) Secure line flow locking device: the valve is equipped with an integral locking device to secure line flow. (3) Anti-static device: Spring loaded pins assures that the electrical continuity between the ball, stem and body, to avoid arcing due to static buildup. (4) Blow-out proof stem: the lower end of the separate stem is T-shoulder shaped to create an integral collar making the stem blow-out proof. (5) Bolted body maintains seal integrity with properly torqued bolting. (6) Fire safe design: metal to metal sealing shuts off valve flow when soft sealing materials are destroyed by fire.
|ITEM||PART||STANDARD MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL||SOUR SERVICE||LOW-TEMP. SERVICE|
|1||Body||ASTM A105N||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A105N||ASTM A350 LF2|
|2||Bonnet||ASTM A105N||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A105N||ASTM A350 LF2|
|3||Ball||ASTM A105N/ ENP||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A105N/ ENP||ASTM A182 F316|
|4||Lever||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel|
|6||Stem||ASTM A182 F6a||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A182 F6a||ASTM A182 F316|
|7||Gland||ASTM A276 420||ASTM A276 316||ASTM A276 420||ASTM A276 316|
|10||Space Ring||ASTM A276 420||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A276 420||ASTM A182 F316|
|12||Stud||ASTM A193 B7||ASTM A193 B8||ASTM A193 B7M||ASTM A193 L7M|
|13||Nut||ASTM A194 2H||ASTM A194 8||ASTM A194 2HM||ASTM A194 7M|
|15||Bolt||Carbon Steel||SS||Carbon Steel||SS|
|16||Gland Cap||ASTM A105N||ASTM A182 F316||ASTM A105N||ASTM A350 LF2|
|18||Gland Flange||ASTM A216 WCB||ASTM A351 CF8||ASTM A216 WCB||ASTM A352 LCB|
|19||Bolt||ASTM A193 B7||ASTM A193 B8||ASTM A193 B7M||ASTM A193 L7M|
|22||Bolt||Carbon Steel||SS||Carbon Steel||SS|
|23||Washer||Carbon Steel||SS||Carbon Steel||SS|
|24||Stop Plate||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel|